Saturday, 10 September 2011

Bye bye

Dear all,

As you probably know by now I'm not teaching in El Rodonell this year. It wasn't planned so I didn't have time to say goodbye. 

It's been a big pleasure to be in your school all these years and I couldn't have enjoyed more teaching you English. Thank you for all the good times we spent together. I will never forget you, I promise.

Anyway, I'm not going to New Zealand to visit Mr Thurlow (I would like to), I'm just going to teach in Girona. So you can be sure I will visit you in a few weeks.

Thank you also to the followers of Our English Blog. You helped me a lot improving my ICT skills by commenting and sharing your activities with us. I'm sure my colleagues will go on with the blog.
Unfortunately I'm not teaching English this year. I will be responsible for a group of 6 year-olds so it's going to be almost impossible to follow your blogs with them. Go on with your great work and hope to meet you again in the future!

Marisa


2 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa,

    I was shocked to read the news. Thanks for always frequently making comments. I can tell by the blog that your students will miss your energy.

    To your past students keep on blogging I will continue to always visit.

    Marisa enjoy the new school I believe there are translator that I might need to better at using if you start a blog with the new class.

    Mr Thurlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi our names are zoe and Evie.

    You have a very very cute teddy bear.



    Room 2 burnham school.

    ReplyDelete