Sunday, 13 February 2011

I love chocolate






I love chocolate
in the morning or afternoon,
when I'm home
or with friends at school.

I love chocolate
in cakes or flakes.
I like eating
as long as it takes.

I love chocolate
white, milk or dark,
with mint filling
or ginger sparks.

I love chocolate
when I'm feeling blue.
It cheers me up
and that is true.

I love chocolate,
either semisweet or bittersweet
in summer or winter
that's the way I like to eat.

I love chocolate
in boxes or cups.
I've often tried
but I can'tg give up.

I love chocolate
anytime, anywhere.
There's nothing better.
You can't compare!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora,

    I have a new class that haven't heard the Spanish accents before they thought you sounded awesome. Also now they want me to bring in chocolates, especially like that big red box in the photographs to practice the poems,

    Mr Thurlow, Room 2, Burnham School

    ReplyDelete